“Our Vision is to see a radical manifestation of the Kingdom of God in and through the lives of everyday people; transforming the fabric of families, communities and nations to the Glory of God.”
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity, of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe God created Heaven and Earth and created man in His Image; that He knows everything and has power over all things and is everywhere all the time.
- We believe that Marriage is the union of one man and one woman, united as one flesh, in the image of God
- We believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ; that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and died on behalf of the human race. Through His death, shed blood and bodily resurrection He restored relationship between man and God
- We believe that for man to be saved, he must believe in his heart and confess with his mouth that Jesus is Lord. This is by grace, through faith; not of our own actions or deeds.
- We believe in water baptism for believers, and it follows repentance from dead works;
- We believe in the Infilling of the Holy Spirit and that by His power the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the Celebration of Holy Communion for believers
- We believe that prayer is an essential part of a dynamic relationship with God; a two-way conversation with our Father.
- We believe that we are called to preach the good news of the Gospel to all the world and to make disciples; true followers of Christ and His teachings.
- We believe that we are to love the poor, widows and orphans and demonstrate this love by visiting, clothing, feeding and living the Gospel to them
- We believe that the Church is not a building or venue, but it is the Body of Christ, with Jesus as the Head.
- We believe in Servant Team Leadership, where leaders create an environment where gifts are recognised, encouraged and released.
- We believe that worship is a lifestyle, not just something we do when we meet together. We believe that giving is a form of worship, not an obligation or religious duty, but to be done with joy.
- We believe that Jesus will one day come again in Glory and Power and will judge the living and the dead and will rule in power and love forever.
• To love the Lord our God with all our hearts, with all our souls, with all our minds, and with all our strength, and to love our neighbours as ourselves.
- The Headship of Christ
- The Word of God
- The Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit
- Worship and Prayer
- Social Justice
- Servant Leadership in Team
For more details, you can download our membership booklet below.