“Our Vision is to see a radical manifestation of the Kingdom of God in and through the lives of everyday people; transforming the fabric of families, communities and nations to the Glory of God.”
Statement of Faith
• We believe in the Holy Trinity, of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.
• We believe God created Heaven and Earth; that He knows everything and has power over all things, and is everywhere all the time. He is our Father Who loves everyone unconditionally.
• We believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ; that he was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and died on behalf of the human race. Through His death, shed blood and bodily resurrection He restored relationship between man and God.
• We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and that by His power the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe that for man to be saved, he must believe in his heart and confess with his mouth that Jesus is Lord. This is by grace, through faith; not of our own actions or deeds.
• We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• We believe that the Church is not a building or venue, but it is the Body of Christ, with Jesus as the Head.
• We believe in Servant Team Leadership, where leaders create an environment where gifts are recognised, encouraged and released.
• We believe that worship is a lifestyle, not just something we do when we meet together. We believe that giving is a form of worship, not an obligation or religious duty, but to be done with joy.
• We believe that we are called to preach the good news of the Gospel to all the world and to make disciples; more than converts but true followers of Christ and His teachings.
• We believe in prayer; that it is an essential part of a dynamic relationship with God; a two way conversation with our Father.
• We believe in water baptism for believers, and it follows repentance from dead works; that it is a commandment of God for all believers, as an outward expression of their faith in Him.
• We believe in the Celebration of Holy Communion for believers.
• We believe that we are to love the poor, and demonstrate this love by visiting, clothing, feeding and living the Gospel to them.
• To love the Lord our God with all our hearts, with all our souls, with all our minds, and with all our strength, and to love our neighbours as ourselves.
- The Headship of Christ
- The Word of God
- The Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit
- Worship and Prayer
- Social Justice
- Servant Leadership in Team
For more details, you can download our membership booklet below.